Repairable Vehicles For Sale
Updated: August 19, 2019 @ 5:15 pm. Click photos for more full page views. **Repairable vehicle sales are available Monday-Friday (Saturday mornings by appointment only).**
Future Vehicles for Sale:
Vehicles being prepped for sale in the coming days/weeks with prices, photos, and more information to be posted ONLY at that time. Some of these vehicles can be seen in their current conditions at our shop, while other vehicles have been purchased, but are not here yet (please call for current availability). Some of these vehicles still need suspension work and/or minor frame adjustment/rough pulling before being advertised. Photos will only be posted online after they are ready for sale.
- More Vehicles Coming Soon!!
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2017 Ford Edge
- 2018 Ford Edge
- 2015 GMC Sierra
- 2012 Buick Lacrosse
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler
- ALL VEHICLES ARE SOLD ‘AS IS’ without a warranty and have SALVAGE TITLES, unless noted.
- All descriptions and comments are written to the best of our knowledge.
- We do NOT have repair estimates for our repairable vehicles, as this will depend on where you get your parts and who completes your work. Try WWW.CAR-PART.COM for used parts.
- For Michigan customers, PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SALES TAX or TITLE FEES.
- Credit Cards ONLY ACCEPTED FOR DEPOSITS up to $500, but NOT for full payment of vehicle (A credit card will be accepted for a balance due on a purchased vehicle for an additional 3 percent above total sale price. We do not accept American Express).
- All vehicles with deposit/down payments must be paid in full within 1 week. We do NOT finance vehicles. Please call first for vehicle availability before driving from a great distance.
- Effective March 22nd, 2017, the State of Michigan requires an additional Salvage vehicle inspection requirement (for Michigan residents) indicating that any repairs performed on a Salvage titled vehicle were completed in a ‘workmanlike manner compliant with acceptable industry standards.’ This does NOT mean that only ‘certified’ repair facilities can purchase and repair Salvage titled vehicles. Anyone is still eligible to purchase and repair a Salvage titled vehicle. Form TR-13A requires that a properly certified mechanic/body shop technician sign off that repairs were not ‘cobbled/hacked’ in a poor manner. The updated TR-13A is available at www.mi.gov by using the search bar at the top of the page.
- D & A Auto Body is licensed to complete the additional TR-13A inspection form (after repairs are completed) at NO ADDITIONAL COST for vehicles purchased here.
- VEHICLE HOLD POLICY: When asked, we will ‘Hold’ a vehicle from the time you call to let us know you’re getting in your vehicle and leaving your location. You will be required to give us your cell phone number and we will estimate the time it will take for you to arrive here. We will NOT hold it past that time. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy. A credit card will NOT hold a vehicle, unless you wish to purchase the vehicle. In that case, we will consider the vehicle ‘SOLD’ at the current advertised price and all deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. We strongly urge you to come and view any vehicle in person before committing to purchase.
- Aftermarket parts are available for many vehicles listed below and can be purchased at D & A’s cost + 10% extra for handling.
We are normally booked 1-2+ weeks out with insurance work. Sometimes, during the summer months, we will repair some of these vehicles if insurance work is slow.
Q. What does FWD mean?
A: Front Wheel Drive.
Q: What does RWD mean?
A: Rear Wheel Drive.
Q: What does AWD mean?
A: All Wheel Drive.
Q: What does 4×4/4WD mean?
A: Four Wheel Drive.